The full-spectrum of medical care…
As a medically progressive veterinary hospital, we provide a full spectrum of medical care—for dogs, cats, horses and most beloved creatures—in a family-oriented, compassionate atmosphere. To support this care, we have:
Small animal services:
- Digital Radiology
- Digital Dental Radiology
- Fully equipped surgical suite with EKG, blood pressure monitoring, capnograph, and gas anesthesia
- Dental Procedures
- In-house Blood Machines
- Isolation Facilities
- Advanced Inpatient Monitoring
Large animal haul in services-all services are on an outpatient basis:
- Health certificates
- Lameness evaluations
- Reproductive assistance
- Dental procedures
- Daytime emergency services (colic, lacerations, non-wellness/urgent visits, sick animal evaluations)
And here are some extra features we’ve incorporated to reduce your animal’s stress:
- Sound-insulated cat room with a custom-designed cat wall where cats can play and climb, a diffuser which emits calming pheromones and team members who have been trained in humane, low-stress handling techniques.
- Haul-in services for large animals. We’ll meet you in a specially-designated area of the parking lot!
- Special “quiet” room for small animal euthanasia. We know how hard it is to say goodbye to a beloved furry family member. Our clinic features a private and tranquil quiet room to make this difficult time as comfortable and peaceful as possible.
Ready to experience our capabilities?