At Driftwood Veterinary Hospital, our passion is to provide you and your animal a relaxed, personalized experience with progressive, current healthcare options. Here are a few reasons we think you’ll find us unique:
- Comfortable waiting area. In our comfortable waiting room/lounge area, you’ll find a refreshment bar with hot and cold beverages as well as snacks, comfortable seating, relaxing music, television, and an entertainment alcove designed just for kids, with movies, television, and video games.
- Attentive, friendly, personalized care. We’re big fans of quality over quantity. If an extra 20 minutes with a patient gives us the full picture, then it’s time well-spent. We don’t want to cram patients into our office. We’d rather provide exquisite, individualized care to the ones we have. We’d love nothing more than for you and your animal to feel special.
- Peaceful atmosphere. We know coming to the vet can be stressful for you and your animal—and we do everything possible to ease that stress. From the soothing, beach-themed environment to the positive mood of the team members, we are conscious of easing the stress as much as possible. We even have a special sound reduction exam room for our feline patients so they don’t have to hear barking dogs or scary noises.
- We know you love your pet. We go the extra mile. If you want the absolute minimum for a quick fix, the cheapest option available, or say, “it’s just a dog”—you’re probably not going to feel at home at Driftwood Veterinary Hospital. Our pets are family to us, and so are yours. We want to address any and all health concerns to insure your animal leaves happy and healthy.
- If it’s an emergency to you, it’s an emergency to us. You know your pet best, and if you’re worried about something that’s going on, we will take the time to speak to you and/or get you in ASAP. We understand how scared and worried you are, and we’ll do our absolute best to accommodate you.
- Progressive medical services. We are committed to providing the best medical care we possibly can. While we are not a specialty center, we have invested in the finest diagnostic and surgical equipment, the best/newest education, patient monitoring equipment, and patient-comfort measures. We’ve also added customizations to the clinic to make the visit more comfortable for all.
Want to experience the Driftwood atmosphere for yourself?